Friday, December 19, 2008

She Copied Me Again!!!

I wish i had NEVER told "Sarah" about Yoville and Facebook because now shes gone and made herself an account on facebook! And i bet shes gonna get Yoville just because i have it!!! God Dammit i need to learn to keep my mouth shut about this stuff, she just copies everyone!!! She never ever has an original thought in her head she just copies everyone elses hobbies and ideas! I am sooo never EVER telling her about blogspot! She'd probably make herself an account then try add me like on facebook! Which i am so NOT adding her on! I'm not giving her a way to copy yoville to her own account!
I've been so stupid! I should have seen this coming! i thought i could talk to her about Yoville without her trying to copy it herself because her parents wouldn't even let her have bebo! But then her parents let her so of course she going to make a Facebook account to just like she got MSN! Then she tells me that Facebook is rubbish! I mean i already told her that!!! I was agreeing with her! Then she keeps going on and on about how Bebo is soooo much better then Facebook! I've already said that!!!! You stupid women!!!!! She just wants to copy me and now that Morgan has Facebook and Yoville too she wants it so that she can "score points" with him!!!! But he hates her!!!! Everyone HATES her!!!! Shes so stupid she cant even see when people are getting annoyed at her!!!
OK sorry about that i just had to get that off my chest! Shes annoying me sooo much! Nicole if your reading this "Sarah" (You know her real name) just made herself a Facebook account! Which is like my thing! And she copied me just like she copied all of us by getting MSN and Bebo! Shes invading our away from "Sarah" time! And shes ALWAYS online!!!!! I'm NEVER going to add her! Shes so sucky at online chatting anyway she cant do it at all! So does Morgan really, but shes even worse! She knows nothing about it! Its an art so few people have.
Then the other day i was talking to her supposed crush...lets call him Mark on MSN. She added him to our MSN convo with me, her, Morgan, Josh, Ben and Sharon. And then almost as soon as he came in the convo she left! Talk about chicken or what! Shes always going on about how "tough" she is and she cant even talk to her crush on MSN!!!!! Its so easy to talk to people on MSN, way easier then talking in real life and she cant even do that!!!
I don't know why she even makes all these accounts for herself if shes not going to use them properly! She wanted MSN so she could talk to people i suppose, in other city's like Mark. Shes like a never ending talking machine! Shes always trying to make "her boys" think shes super awesome and that they belong to her and her only! Of course she doesn't tell them that, shes not that stupid! She just acts really sad and depressed if anyone else from our little group starts talking to them. Shes so annoying and she never stops being annoying i mean sometimes shes alright, she can even be funny at times (very rare moments) and she laughs at our jokes which is nice i suppose, well actually sometimes she just says WTH? DRY! Which isn't really that nice and actually makes us real worse. But shes also one of those people who would just ditch her friends completely if she were offered the chance to hang out with a guy. The worst thing is she acts all stupid and innocent, like shes done nothing wrong and her friends are the mean ones! Like shes always just the innocent little girl trying to be nice and we're all being the bad guys trying to be mean to her. Its like a survival instinct or something to act small and innocent so that everyone else feels sorry for her.
Like earlier this year me, Nicole and "Sarah" and some of Nicole's friends planned to go to Wendy's after school. Everyone going except me was in the same class last period on the day we were scheduled to go, so i had to wait for them. Sarah txted me and said to meet outside their classroom after school, so i did. But they had already started walking to Wendy's, apparently Sarah had said i can just make my own way down. Which i would sooo never do! The road we have to cross is so dangerous and its a lot better to be in a group, so i just went home instead.
The next day I talked to Nicole about it and she told me the whole story about how Sarah had said that "I could just get over it" and that she'd been the one that told everyone to leave me.
So yea i was mad at Sarah, wouldn't you be? and not Nicole. Then Sarah started crying and getting upset because i wouldn't talk to her, but id talk to Nicole and when i tried to explain it she just walked away and then all our friends, well not ALL of them, started saying that i was being unfair by forgiving Nicole but not Sarah! So then that made me bad guy!!!!! And I had to forgive her or everyone would think i was a complete bitch! I hate it when she does that and she always does!!!! And everyone falls for it every single time! But not me, I can see now and one day i will get her back, we all will.
Anyway this post is already way to long so i think ill end it here, ill update soon though :D

4 comments:

nikki♥♥ said...

dang. let us not tell sarah bout blogspot. she'll read all of our post. and im pretty mad bout the whole wendy's incident. i gotcha sista. AHHH I HATE HER!

red rose♥♥ said...

Yes i hate her too! lol shes so annoying!!! And now she all saying resident evil looks really cool and she didnt no that it was so awesome and stuff! Like shes gonna copy me with that as well not that she could!

nikki♥♥ said...

soz for the late reply lol.
omg! yeah on the car ride home from ur place she was all lke "dad resident evil was soo kewl! can i get an xbox for my xmas pressie?" then i think she said "then i can get res. evil"
pooo!

red rose♥♥ said...

LOL! resident evil isnt on xbox and i thought she already had an xbox oh well she would be to scared to play it and she sux BIG TIME!!!!